3 Day Families and Kids Yoga Teacher Training
MIAMI, FLORIDA - DECEMBER 4 - 6, 2015
11742 SW 104th St. Miami, Florida 33186
Date & Time: Friday - Sunday, December 4 - 6, from 9am to 6pm daily
*The instructor of this training is Lesley Carney
The 3-day Rainbow Kids Yoga Teacher Training is a comprehensive, intensive and practical certification course. Be prepared to practice and learn to teach yoga while laughing, dancing, playing and singing!
The Rainbow Kids Yoga Teacher Training is well rounded and intensive, with practical theory, discussions and TONS OF FUN! Most importantly, you will come out with immediate tangible knowledge and tons of fabulous ideas to create original, captivating and fun yoga experiences for kids of all ages, anywhere in the world.
The course is for anyone who loves working with kids, and loves yoga. It is for yoga teachers wanting to specialize, and educators wanting to bring the benefits of yoga to their classrooms. It's also great for parents to find new ways to connect with their children and family, and share a healthy, fun, and non-competitive movement-based activity. It is also for anyone who wants to expand a current related profession, or learn a new one! You do not need to be a yoga teacher to take the course.
Our graduates teach everywhere using our diploma: schools, kindergartens, day care centers, community centers, Yoga studios, gyms, Yoga birthday parties and privately.
**Rainbow Kids Yoga is a 500 Hour Registered Yoga School with Yoga Australia, a 200 Hour and 300 Hour Registered Yoga School with the US Yoga Alliance and with the Yoga Alliance UK, as well as a Registered Yoga School for Children Yoga and Pregnancy Yoga with the Yoga Alliance UK, and Registered Children Yoga Teacher Certification Training (95hr RCYT) with the US Yoga Alliance**
The Rainbow Kids Yoga certificate is recognized by the UK Yoga Alliance and is eligible for continuous education credits by the US Yoga Alliance and Yoga Australia. One hour counts for one point; therefore, you will be granted 27 hours of Continuous Professional Development (CPD) points.
Lecture topics include:
- Age-appropriate class structure from Toddlers (age 1.5) to Teens (18)
- Class management tips and ideas for bringing everyone together
- Yoga for Children with Special Needs
- Creating a Family Yoga class (for parents
and kids to do together)
- Enlightened Business - how to promote your yoga business in a yogic and efficient way
- Discovering your teaching voice
- And more...
In the training you will learn:
- How to make Yoga FUN for all age groups!
- Over 350 Yoga poses for kids
- About a million creative Yoga games
- Breathing and Meditation exercises and games suitable for kids
- Guided Imagery and other Relaxation techniques
- Partner Acrobatics, Human Pyramids, Flying Yoga and other ways to make Yoga super COOL!
- Partner and Community interactive Yoga for Kids & Teens
- Thai Massage and other ways to connect, give and receive
- Gain some teaching experience
Our trainings are packed full with practical tools for you to create infinite number of fun and engaging yoga classes that are sure to capture the children and the parent's hearts.
We squeeze A LOT into this intense training - you are guaranteed to come out with an abundance of knowledge and creative ideas!
- $685 - Early Registration Tuition
Up to 3 weeks before the training (November 13, 2015)
Cancellations made more than 21 days before training start date will not incur cancellation charges and will receive a full refund. Cancellations within 8 to 21 days before training start date will incur a $50 cancellation fee; between 0 and 7 days will incur a 50% cancellation fee.
Have a question? Contact Us
- RKY Internationally Recognized Certificate
- On the first day of training you will receive your RKY Mini manual (printed version), along with a general course plan. The RKY Complete manual (PDF version) will be sent to you via email on Monday following your training.
- Registration and listing on the RKY website
- An opportunity to receive more guidance under our Rainbow Kids Level 2 Teaching and Business Mentorship Program
What to Bring to the 3-Day Training:
Please bring your own yoga mat if you have one. It’s also a good idea to bring a water bottle and a pen or pencil for writing down notes
The instructor of this training is Lesley Carney - A senior RKY trainer.
"Our awesome teachers were personally chosen by me not just because of their experience (which they all have plenty of, being studio owners and directors of kids yoga programs and trainings themselves) but because of their bubbly, extremely fun and inspiring personalities! Their Rainbow Kids Yoga training process involved assisting me in many of the 3-day trainings, as well as weeks of personal tutoring. Lesley can't wait to share her smiles, laughter, big heart and knowledge with you!
- Gopala, Founder & Owner of Rainbow Kids Yoga.
Family Yoga Community Class! Saturday, December 5, time: 4:30 PM - 6 PM
Open to all kids ages 3-9 with a parent or caregiver.
Come for an exciting hour of yoga poses, games and adventures.
Wear comfortable clothes you can move in. Yoga has never been this much fun!
If you're not taking the 3-day training but want to participate in the Community Class with your child, please click here to register in advance.