Singapore is full of opportunities, and many people dream of settling in this country, but when you have kids getting admission to Singapore’s local schools can be a bit difficult. The aeis singapore is an exam held by the Ministry of Education Singapore for international students who want to get into primary or secondary schools in this island city. This exam is held annually between September and October.
A few things about the AEIS exam
AEIS exam is held exclusively for international students, and about 10,000 students apply annually for this exam. The student needs to be well prepared as the grades are very important, and only good grades can get you admission. For every 10,000 students, there are only 500 seats available, so this makes it a highly competitive exam. The application for the exam is through the online portal of the Ministry of Education.
The application process
If you are planning to settle in Singapore for any reason, getting your kids into a good school will be your top priority. International students need to write the aeis singapore exam if they seek admission in the mainstream primary and secondary schools in Singapore. So here is the application process for applying for the exam:
- With a valid e-mail address, apply online at the government website.
- While applying online, you need to pay the exam fees through debit or credit card( this fee is not refundable)
- Other supporting documents like the child’s birth certificate, passport details, etc., need to be e-mailed.
- If everything is cleared properly, then you will receive an official e-mail from the Singapore Examinations & Assessment Board (SEAB)
- You will get the AEIS entry proof through this e-mail and other details like the timetable, examination venue, index number, and your child’s details.
- There will also be certain instructions for the student as to what to bring etc.
How to prepare for the exam?
The aeis singapore exam is very important for international students who want to get into good schools. But getting admission is a tad bit difficult because of the limited seats available. So grades become an important aspect here.
Because your child is very new to the Singapore syllabus, they need to be prepared from the start, and you may not know how to go about this. Online tutoring is a good option. Many online tuition centers can help your kid prepare for the exam. You can hire them through particular websites. The teachers are trained and experienced to teach your kid all about the AEIS exam and make them understand the syllabus better. So hire a tutor from a good online tuition center and let them guide your kid to victory.
Choose a good online tutor
The AEIS exam is highly competitive. Getting good grades is very difficult; preparing well is the only way out, and an online tutor can give your kid the undivided attention they need. They will guide your kid on the right path by giving them mock tests so that they are well prepared for the important day.
The online tutors are well qualified and experienced enough in this field and have guided many kids to pass the exam. Online tuitions can be the perfect answer for preparing your kid for the aeis singapore exam.